NOW AVAILABLE IN 3/4″ AND 1″ SIZES!
Our bench dogs are the perfect bench accessory – just ask any of the thousands of woodworkers who use them in their own benches.
Time Warp Bench Dogs are made of kiln-dried, quartersawn ash which is both plenty strong to immobilize the workpiece and soft enough to avoid causing any dents. Just as importantly, cutting edges aren’t affected in the least when they accidentally hit the dog. A sprung ball catch allows the dogs to hold their vertical position.
Our bench dogs are finely crafted and carefully assembled in our own facilities, then hand-inspected before shipment. Here are the details that make our dogs the best available:
- Our dogs are tough. We select only the finest ash, chosen for its strength and flexibility.
- Our dogs stay put. A spring-loaded catch applies light pressure in the 3/4″ diameter dog hole to keep it at the height you set it at, while allowing easy adjustments.
- Our dogs make your work stay put. Their faces are slightly bevelled inwards so that when pressure is applied, they work to keep your workpiece firmly on the bench.
- Our dogs are strong. The flat faces of the dogs are cut in the quartersawn surfaces for maximum strength.
- Our dogs are long. Their generous length means that their tails protrude below the surface of your workbench, making it easy to rotate, raise, lower or remove them from below the bench.
4th Generation 5″-Long Bench Dogs for 3/4″ Holes
- $20.00 – Pair of Bench Dogs *In Stock!*
- $36.00 – Set of (4) 3/4″ Bench Dogs *In Stock!*
- $68.00 – Set of (8) 3/4″ Bench Dogs *In Stock!*
- $96.00 – Set of (12) 3/4″ Bench Dogs *In Stock!*
- $120.00 – Set of (16) 3/4″ Bench Dogs *In Stock!*
4th Generation 7″-Long Bench Dogs for 1″ Holes
- $24.00 – Pair of 1″ Bench Dogs *In Stock!*
- $44.00 – Set of (4) 1″ Bench Dogs *In Stock!*
- $84.00 – Set of (8) 1″ Bench Dogs *In Stock!*
- $120.00 – Set of (12) 1″ Bench Dogs *In Stock!*
- $152.00 – Set of (16) 1″ Bench Dogs *In Stock*
If you are ordering from Canada, please contact us for Canadian pricing.